Thursday, December 25, 2014

And to all a Good night....

Hello friends and family,

I just wanted to write and tell you all that I hope you have the merriest of Christmases and the Happiest of New Years. Also, I wanted to warn you not to get caught up in the materialism that Christmas has become. If that is your thing (that is cool) but don't feel undervalued if you gave handmade gifts, gave small gifts, got small gifts, etc. It really is the THOUGHT that counts.

This year I received: Olaf sleep pants and shirt, and Olaf coffee mug, a new Bible, and a Dollar Tree Gift card. I'm ecstatic. Though I have had much larger Christmases in the past it doesn't seem to matter to me. I am happy that each gift was thoughtful, caring, and meant the person truly knew ME! There are other items I want *SURE* and I can always get those items for myself. I don't expect others to know my clothing style, or shoes, or jewelry, or perfume, or makeup -- to me -- those items are quite personal and difficult to get.

I suppose I just wanted to get on here long enough to say that I took the time to THANK YOU ALL for reading this, thanking you all for supporting me here and my YouTube channel, and for just being yourselves.

Remember -- be fun, frugal, fabulous, and most of all Be YOU tiful!


No comments:

Post a Comment