Wednesday, December 10, 2014

YouTube Videos

So, I've FINALLY got the knack of uploading Youtube videos. I'm so happy! I've been wanting to do this for quite some time but I was afraid. To be honest, I was afraid of people's reaction to me. I'm not the typical "beauty guru" type and I don't get "made up" to do my videos. Since most of my videos are on the more "frugal" side of living -- I don't see the need to create a fake persona. I'm just me. I have a thin skin but I've been quite lucky and found a very kind group that seems to like my videos.

So, without further ado.....

Check me out on YouTube. My channel name is: Curvy Nerd

I hope you enjoy the videos.

They are mostly centering around frugal shopping, DIYs, couponing, etc. I plan to go more in depth and expand my horizon as time goes on but right now that is a niche I can work with and feel confident about.

So, thanks to all of you for watching, reading, and being there "for me". I cherish you all.

XOXO

The Curvy Nerd


No comments:

Post a Comment