Friday, January 30, 2015

Follow Me Around the Dollar Tree -- Dollar Tree Haul January 2015





So, dear readers, as the title states: I made a video called, "Follow Me Around the Dollar Tree." I love the rhyming but I had SO MUCH fun doing this video.

Basically, I grabbed my iphone and held it covertly as I shopped. I showed some of the items that my local Dollar tree has in stock as well as some fun stuff. This man stopped me while I was stopped ont he ground....AT THAT MOMENT he stoops a bit above me (scared the crap out of me) and asks me where he could go use the restroom. Of course, I politely answered but OMG he followed me around the store.

Upon later noticing my outfit of choice I realized that my "girls" were peeking out of my top as I bent over. I guess pervs come in all shapes, sizes, ages, etc. It was hilarious, though, and moreso to catch him ON CAMERA.

I hope you enjoy my videos and I am making a promise to myself to start blogging regularly. Thanks again for your support.

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment