Monday, June 22, 2015

What next?

So, I've finally reached my first big YouTube goal and milestone. I hit 1000 subscribers last night.  I'd like to thank all of you because without that I would never have made that possible. When I started YouTube it was a way for me to destress, to share my love of things that I like, and I never knew that I would make such good friends. Thank you again. 

But, now what? Of course, I'm going to do a giveaway. Beyond that I think I have decided to make a second channel. This channel would be all the vlogs, talking about issues, and things other than shopping. I want to make the content that I had planned when I first started YouTube. The real discussions about panic attacks, mental illness, the stigma, size and confidence, plus size fashion, etc.



THANK YOU ALL! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️


I'm also planning on being way more proactive on my blog. I'm asking… What do you think? Do you like the idea of a second channel? The second channel would have more mature rated teams so that I didn't feel like I had to hide things on the first channel because I know I do have younger viewers. 

Please let me know what you think and thank you again for all your love and support. Soon, I'll be having a video about the upcoming giveaway, etc. I have big plans. Stick with me! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment