Tuesday, July 14, 2015

What is this blog and Curvy Nerd Soaps?!


                                                 "Shades of Grey" handmade soap

First of all, I want to thank all of my readers. You might be wondering, "what is this blog?"

Well, this blog is a bit of this and that. I'm practicing writing more and more so that I can update you on flash sales. For instance, when Lane Bryant does their $50 off $100. When Amazon has a super cool deal for a dollar. When there's this super New hot item from the dollar tree.

It will be a mix of personal type topics as well as super deals, frugal life, bargains, etc.

I hope that doesn't intimidate you. Some of the topics are pretty heavy. But instead of having to blogs I figured I would just be myself and contain myself and one.

So that being said…

First of all I want to thank you all for something private messages, commented, etc. on my go fund me campaign so I can get my teeth fixed. A little update on that…

I'm still in major pain. I'm still trying to work every day. I want to personally think Daisy and Jamie for being my first two donors. It means the world. Also, that being said…

I know everybody doesn't have money to donate. Your kind words, hugs, prayers, etc. mean the world to me.


This was the picture I drew for my fauxbonichi, lol! I think it captures but I'm feeling right now.


Also, I would like to thank all of you that I have reached out to me with condolences. I'm still in a state of wondering if this is some kind of dream. It all just seems surreal. However, I got a text this morning discussing funeral arrangements. I guess it is real.

Continuing on…

I've been thinking a lot about my soaps lately. I haven't felt well. I haven't had time. I also need to organize my room so I can find everything I needed to actually make more soap.

Even with all the excuses I miss it dearly. It's almost zen like for me when I am preparing and making soap. I come up with this magic formula and it looks and smells so divine. Glides across my skin and feel so good. I miss it.

With that being said I'm going to get back on it. I still need to organize my craft room. But, it's something I love and miss.

I have been thinking about a name change. Because I love English and fairytales I went by soaping beauty at the beginning which was three years ago.

I'm very much thinking of streamlining everything and going with Curvy Nerd soaps!

I really love the idea. Plus, coming out with the logo will be very simple and very cute.

Over the past eight or nine months I've come to love the name. I answer to it. It does embody me.

Since I use it for my YouTube channel it just makes sense. It is me.

So, dear readers, please comment below on anything I have said and let me know your ideas. What scents do you like? Do you enjoy bath fizzles? Do you enjoy homemade lip balm? How about lip scrub? I can basically make anything that Lush-like at half the price!

Have a wonderful Tuesday and I love you all.
XoXo
THE CURVY NERD

No comments:

Post a Comment